影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 破產姐妹第三季 >  第15篇

聽美劇學英語·破產姐妹第三季 第15期:圓夢網

所屬教程:破產姐妹第三季

瀏覽:

2021年10月01日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10360/15.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Oh, hey. You ready?

你好啊。能點菜了嗎?

I can't. I just can't.

我不能。我真的不能。

Everyone feels like that the first few times you eat here.

每個第一次來這里的客人都有這感覺。

It's like heroin. It makes you sick, and you think,"I'll never do that again," and here we are.

就跟海洛因一樣。吸食后難受,讓你覺得"我下次不會再吸了",結果就上癮到現在。

No, we put our project on Kickstarter, and we're getting major funding right now.

不是,我們把項目放上圓夢網了,我們正要拿到一筆大款項呢。

And I can't. I just can't.

我不能。我真的不能啊。

Kickstarter -- that's the website where strangers give money for crap that no one in the real world would invest in, right?

圓夢網,就是那個網民送錢給那些現實生活中沒人會投資的狗屁項目的網站吧?

Exactly, but our project isn't crap. It's bananas.

沒錯,但我們的項目不是狗屁。是超屌好嗎。

We design candles with arms.

我們設計了有握把的蠟燭。

I can't. I just can't.

我不能。我也不能了。

Don't you have a passion project... something you've always wanted to do?

你難道沒有個激情的夢想嗎,一個你一直很想做的事情?

Yeah, you can't just want to be a waitress your whole life.

對啊,你總不會想當一輩子的女服務員吧。

Actually... I do have a Kickstarter idea.

其實呢...我還真有個圓夢計劃。

I'd like to start kicking your asses!

想"圓"我想踢爆你們屁股的"夢"!

You know we work for tips, right?

你知道我們干活是為了掙小費吧?

Yeah. This one got away from me.

這兩個就當老娘放她們一馬吧。

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思孝感市北京二路英語學習交流群

網站推薦

學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦