Wait, is that a nugget buddy? Miss Trudy, they have the cowboy.
等等,那是雞塊寶寶嗎?特魯?shù)闲〗?,他們有雞塊寶寶牛仔版。
He loves the cowboy.
他愛死那個了。
I bet he does.
必須的。
Oh, I am so relieved.
我松了好大一口氣。
When we don't find anything good, he gets really mad... at me.
每次我們沒淘到什么好寶貝,他會很生氣,我就遭殃了。
I'm sorry, that's not supposed to be out. I can't break up the set.
抱歉,那個是不小心放出來的。我不想拆了那組玩具。
You have all ten nugget buddies?
你十個雞塊寶寶全有嗎?
Yep, and every other happy meal toy since 1993. My mom used to take me there a lot.
以及1993年至今每個開心樂園餐玩具。我媽以前整天帶我去麥當勞。
Well, she used to leave me there a lot, but same diff.
也常常就把我丟在麥當勞,都一樣啦。
$600 for the whole collection. Sold!
六百塊買你那一組。成交!
Whoa, whoa, not sold.
不不,才不賣呢。
Max, come on, this is our future.
賣了吧,這關系到我們未來呢。
Well, those are my past. No sale.
那還是我的過去呢。不賣。
Let's go, Scott. This is "Tootiegate" all over again.
咱們走,斯考特。"托蒂門"事件又重演了。
And you, when we get home, you better put on the punishment pillow.
還有你,我們回家后,你最好快點戴上打屁屁枕頭。
Don't worry. I kind of like it.
別擔心。我就好這口。
Well, so much for a horse in a hat being the weirdest thing in this yard.
這下子戴帽子的馬都不再是這里最怪的一件事了。