Wow. You suck at this too..
哇,你貼東西也好爛。
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我來遲了。
I was having a dream that I was sleeping in, then I woke up, and I was.
我做夢夢到了我睡過頭,醒來之后,才發(fā)現真睡過頭了。
Who's the boss? Tony Danza?
誰是老板?托尼·丹扎?
No, Max, who's the boss?
不,麥克斯,誰才是老板?
I am. Have a seat, Ruth. Here? Good call.
我才是。露絲,請坐。這嗎?聰明的選擇。
In addition to being a boss, I am also a waitress.
除了是一個老板,我也是個女服務員。
But when I do my job, I don't call people dumb.
但當我在工作時,我從不叫人白癡。
All right, I do, but at least it's to their face.
好吧,我是有叫人白癡,但我是當面叫。
Oh, you're talking about that thing? I meant Caroline.
你在說那件事?。课医械氖强辶绽?。
No, I know you meant me, because I'm not dumb and neither is Caroline.
不,我知道你是說我,因為我不是白癡,卡洛琳也不白癡。
And one thing I figured out is that in business, maybe I have to be a little more Ruthless.
而做生意我學到的一件事就是,有時候我得更鐵石心腸。
Meaning no more Ruth. You're fired.
也就是沒有露絲。你被炒了。
So, I'm not getting college credit?
所以我弄不到大學學分了嗎?
I'll probably get kicked out of school again, but no worries, right?
我大概又要被踢出學校了,不過沒事啦,對吧?
I'm really proud of how you stuck up for yourself.
你站出來為自己說話,我真以你為榮。
You're fired. Sorry, I can't stop.
你也被炒了。抱歉,停不住了。
Look, Max. We're on our way.
你看,麥克斯。離夢想越來越近了。