I'm not getting that cup.
我才不會去買那獎杯
What? Then why did you say you would?
什么?那你干嘛答應他你會買?
You can't tell a man in prison "no". He'll hang himself with his belt.
不可以拒絕在坐牢的人啊。他會用皮帶上吊的。
It happened to you twice already.
你都碰過兩次了
We have to go get that cup. Why?
我們一定得去買回那個獎杯。為什么?
There's money in the cup.
獎杯里有錢
What are you talking about?
這話什么意思
He said we needed it for our future, then he winked.
他說你的未來需要那個獎杯,然后眨了眼。
It was either that, or he was hitting on me, which, I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't hate.
不是暗指有錢,就是他在對我放電,坦白說,那樣也不賴。
How would he even hide money in a cup, Nancy Drew?
他為什么要藏錢在獎杯里啊,神探南茜?
Well, what does a loving cup look like? Is it like a bowling trophy?
那紀念杯長什么樣子?跟保齡球獎杯差不多嗎?
How dare you.
你居然貶低我的獎杯
Does it have, like, a wood base?
是不是有個木頭底座啦
Yup, I used to hide my stash in my mother's bowling trophy.
沒錯了,我以前也藏大麻在我媽的獎杯底座。
And you're telling me the man who invented a way
你覺得一個能夠想出方法
to defraud most of New York isn't as clever as a stoned 12-year-old with a butter knife?
騙盡大半個紐約的天才,想不到十二歲嗑藥妹就能想出的法子嗎?
Well, it was weird how it was all about the cup and so little about the pumpkin spice cupcake.
他都不聽我說小蛋糕,只顧著說獎杯,的確有點古怪。
Right? And you don't think your father who spent a fortune to turn you into a sculpture,
對吧?而且你覺得那位愿意花大錢來做你的雕像,
presumably nude, wouldn't try to figure out a way to take care of his only daughter?
可能還是裸體雕像的老爸,不會想辦法給女兒留后路嗎?
The man's a criminal genius, and he found a way to put money for your future in the cup,
他是個犯罪天才,他想到這個替你未來留后路的方法,
and clearly, that's why he dragged me out to prison,
所以他才要我千里迢迢地過來談
because he knows you'll do what I say
因為他知道你會聽我的話
'cause I'm the boss of you, and pretty soon, I'm gonna be your stepmom.
因為我是你的老大,而且很快還會升級成你繼母。
I hear what you're saying, but I just have one big question.
你的意思我明白了,但我有個重要的問題。
How much are we willing to bid?
要花多少錢來標這紀念杯嗎
No, about my disguise. I know I'm a brunette, but do I have bangs?
不是,是我的易容。我可以扮個褐發(fā)妞,但要留劉海嗎?