A: Hey, watch where you're going!
嘿,走路看著點。
B: What are you talking about? You bumped into me.
你搞錯沒有?是你撞的我。
當我們走路時被人撞到了,就可以說:
Watch where you're going. 走路看著點。
Watch
小心,留神
在口語中,可以這樣用:
① Watch out! This street is full of bikes and cars. You don't want to get hit.
小心!這條街上到處都是自行車和汽車。別被撞到。
② Watch your head. The ceiling's low here.
小心頭。這里的天花板很低。
把我們撞到后,對方不僅不承認,還詭辯說是我們“撞”了他:
Bump into
撞到
口語中如何應用這個表達:
① That guy's drunk. He keeps bumping into everyone.
那個人喝醉了。他不停的撞到別人。
② There were so many people at the park. I kept getting bumped into.
公園里人超多。我一直被別人撞到。
明明被對方撞到,還被指責我撞了別人,很氣有沒有,這時不要忍氣吞聲,要反擊:
A: How could that be? I was just standing here, minding my own business.
怎么可能?我剛就站在這里,做我自己的事。
B: Well, I guess I didn't see you then. Accidents happen. What can you do about it?
那我可能就沒看到你??偸怯幸馔獾摹_€能怎么樣?
當大家遇到類似情況,被錯誤指責時不要慌,我們只需要冷靜的把事實闡述出來就好。
就像對話中說的:我剛就站在這里,做我自己的事。
Mind my own business
做我自己的事