"Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
長夜將至,我從今開始守望。
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休。
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
我將不娶妻,不封地,不生子。
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
我將不戴寶冠,不爭榮寵。
I shall live and die at my post.
我將盡忠職守,生死於斯。
I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利劍。
I am the watcher on the walls.
我是長城中的守衛(wèi)。
I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn,
我是抵御寒冷的烈焰,破曉時分的光線,
the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men.
喚醒沉睡者的號角,守護王國的堅盾。
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
我將生命與榮耀獻給守夜人,今夜如此,夜夜皆然。