英語聽力 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 在線聽力 > 有聲讀物 > 英語美文 > 里昂夜讀 >  第66篇

里昂夜讀英語美文[115]:我在這里愛你

所屬教程:里昂夜讀

瀏覽:

2019年10月15日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10244/115.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

 

 

Here I love you.

我在這里愛你。

In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.

在松樹的陰影中,風放開自己。

The moon glows like phosphorus on the vagrant waters.

月在漂浮的水面上象磷光般閃亮。

Days, all one kind, go chasing each other.

白日,重復著,先后追逐。

The snow unfurls in dancing figures.

雪的舞四散。

A silver gull slips down from the west.

一只銀色的海鷗從西邊滑落。

Sometimes a sail. High, high stars.

有時是一只船。很高的星。

Oh the black cross of a ship. Alone.

哦,船的黑色的十字架。獨自。

Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.

有時我在清晨醒來,我的靈魂甚至還是濕的。

Far away the sea sounds and resounds.

遠處海的聲音和回聲。

 

 

 

This is a port.

這是一個港口。

Here I love you.

我在這里愛你。

Here I love you and horizon hides you in vain.

我在這里愛你,而地平線徒然的隱藏你。

I love you still among these cold things.

在這些冷漠的事物中,我仍然愛你。

Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels.

有時我的吻被那些沉重的船帶走。

That cross the sea towards no arrival.

穿越了海,沒有停留的方向。

I see myself forgotten like those old anchors.

我看見了自己的遺忘,似古先的錨。

The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there.

當暮色停泊在那處,碼頭傷感。

My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.

我的生命變得疲憊,無由的饑渴。

I love what I do not have. You are so far.

我愛我沒有的。你是如此遙遠。

My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.

我的恨意與緩慢的黃昏爭著。

But night comes and starts to sing to me.

但夜來了并開始對我歌唱。

The moon turns its clockwork dream.

月轉動它齒輪般的夢。

The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.

最大的星星從你的眼中看我。

As I love you, the pines in the wind

當我愛你時,風中的松樹。

Want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.

愿以它們絲絲的葉來唱你的名。

 

 

英語美文

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思唐山市博雅天竺英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦