There are lots of contenders, but I've made my choice. 讓人難以取舍 但我還是選出了前五
In Mexico, it was a case of Bear versus bee,and the bee won. 在墨西哥 有一次貝爾大戰(zhàn)蜜蜂 蜜蜂贏了
Okay, let's get in there.See, that's what I'm after. 好了 咱們進去 看 我要的就是這個
I mean, how hard can it be just trying to get some honey? 我想 拿點兒蜂蜜能有多難呢
Look, he's on my forehead.Forehead. Go away.Forehead. Go away. 它落在我額頭上 額頭上 走開 走開
One of the bees has stung me right between the eyes,no big deal. 一只蜜蜂在我兩眼中間叮了一下 沒大事兒
But, you know, one sting for a load of honeycomb isn't too bad. 為了一大塊蜂巢被叮一口也算是值了
After about 30 minutes, his head started to explode.He looked like the elephant man. 大約30分鐘后 他腦袋腫成了球 他看著就像是象人
It's quite a brute of a -- brute of a bee sting, this. 就蜜蜂叮咬來講 這也太嚴重了
It's made all of this part of me swell up. 我這邊都腫起來了
Every hour that went by,we could chart a big, big difference in the look of his face. 之后的每過一小時 我們都能看出他的臉有很大變化
Scary, dangerous moment.It feels like kind of a big price to pay for a bit of honey. 可怕而危險的時刻 為了些蜂蜜 這算是虧大了
But if you risk nothing, you gain nothing.It's just this time, it hasn't quite worked out. 但不入虎穴 焉得虎子 只是這次 并不順利
In the Sahara desert in search of shelter,I found myself somewhere that I never thought I'd end up. 在撒哈拉沙漠里 為了找落腳之處 最后竟是個自己都難以置信的地方
When Bear says these things,you know, eyebrows raising,"Are you really gonna do that, Bear?" 貝爾談起這些事兒的時候 我會很懷疑地問 "你真要這么做嗎 貝爾"