I hope you have received our Imperial Lemons and that you are happy with the order.
我希望你收到了我們的皇家檸檬,并對訂單感到滿意。
Yes, very very happy.
是的,非常滿意。
The lemons are… fantastique!
檸檬太棒了!
Oh that's good.
太好了。
Erm… we do hope you are pleased with our service and that you may use us again.
我們希望你能對我們的服務感到滿意,并且再次合作。
We certainly will. Thank you.
當然,謝謝。
Do you have any questions you may want to ask?
你還有什么問題嗎?
No… actually yes…. err, can I… err… buy you dinner sometime?
不,事實上是的,我能找個時間請你吃晚餐嗎?
Very funny Tom.
真搞笑,湯姆。
They won't ask that!
他們才不會這么問呢!
No. I'm asking you.
不。是我在問你。
Oh right… erm… OK then… yes!
好的,那么,好!
Hooray! Or should I say oh dear?
好哇!還是我應該說天?。?/p>
Silly Anna has agreed to go on a dinner date with Tom – but there is still some business to attend to.
傻安娜同意和湯姆共進晚餐了,但仍然有一些公事要處理。
Don't forget to make that call to your client Anna.
安娜,別忘了打電話給你的客戶。
No I won't – in fact I'll do it right now.
不會忘的,事實上我現(xiàn)在就要打了。
Good! While she makes that call, here is a reminder of some of the phrases she could use…
很好!她電話的時候可以溫故一下她的表達方式。