Hello. It's another busy day at the offices of Tip Top Trading…
你好,這又是Tip Top Trading辦公室忙綠的一天。
And I said no John, not at my age, I'd rather take the bus…
然后我說,不,約翰,不是我的年齡該做的事,我寧愿坐公交。
…yeah Pete, that's great, so we'll deliver 2,000 bananas by Friday.
是的,皮特,很好,我們會在周五前送去2000個香蕉。
Let's have a beer soon… yeah… cheers mate.
讓我們改天喝杯啤酒,再見,伙計。
But there are two people who are busy annoying each other…
但有兩個人在鬧得不可開交。
So you did what?
所以你做了什么?
You ordered the second-hand ones? !
你定了二手的?
Chillax Hannah… Anna!
冷靜,漢娜。安娜!
…they're just oranges…
他們只是橙子。
…plastic lemons actually.
其實是塑料檸檬。
Anna is struggling to work with Rachel, Mr Socrates' favourite Sales Executive, who he's sent in to help out… or hinder more like!
安娜正盡力和瑞秋合作,這是蘇格拉底先生最喜歡的員工,他派她來提供幫助或者更像是制造麻煩!
Look, I'm off for a cappuccino, everything will be just fine. Ciao.
我去喝杯卡布奇諾,一切都會好的,再見。
Anna, has Rachel gone out?
安娜,瑞秋走了嗎?
Yes.
是的。
She's a bit of a man-eater.
她簡直是食人族。
She almost ate me once.
她有一次差點吃了我。
She eats men?
她吃人?
Well, not exactly.
也不是。
I worked with her in my last job.
我上一份工作和她一起合作。