Hello. I hope you can help me; I'm a little worried about my new card. 你好。希望你能幫我,我有點兒擔(dān)心我的新卡。
What seems to be the problem? 有什么問題呢?
I received my new card this morning, but I'm unable to use it. 我今天早上剛收到我的新卡,但我無法使用它。
Oh? You mean, the ATM machine has eaten it? 哦?您是說,自動取款機呑了您的卡?
No, it's right here, see? 沒有,在這里呢,你看?
The ATM will not accept it! 自動取款機不受理!
You said you received your card this morning, am I right? 您說過您今天早上收到的您的卡,我沒說錯吧?
Yes. I was told it would be activated and ready to use right away. So, what's gone wrong? 沒錯。我被告知它已被激活了,并馬上就能使用了。所以,出什么問題啦?
Did you receive your PIN number yet, Madam? 您收到您的密碼了嗎,女士?
You see, unless you have your new PIN number, to match your new card, you cannot use it. 您知道吧,除非您有新的密碼,來匹配您的新卡,你就不能使用它。
We usually send that separately, around one day after the card, for security reasons. 我們通常會分開郵寄,出于安全的原因,密碼在卡寄出大約一天后才寄出。
Well, that explains it. I've been using my old PIN number! 嗯,原來如此呀。我一直在使用我的舊密碼!
Thanks for explaining everything to me. 謝謝你幫我解釋這些事情。